We have immediate openings for Full-Time Field Service Technicians
Are you interested in a change of career? Looking for something fast-paced and mobile? Technically minded and willing to learn? Then being a Field Technician for Solutions Espresso Services may be a perfect fit for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Install, repair and complete preventive maintenance of espresso machines, coffee equipment and water filtration systems.
- Troubleshoot faulty equipment and conduct periodic inspections to determine maintenance work required.
- Maintain equipment in safe operating condition as well as tuned to optimum performance for the specialty coffee industry.
- Document equipment maintenance and repairs including thorough descriptions of work performed and parts used.
- Inventory control and shop maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned.
To be considered for this position, candidates must have the following qualifications:
- Education: minimum high school diploma.
- Experience with tools, basic plumbing and electrical components.
- A solid work ethic and the ability to work independently.
- Exhibit excellent customer service skills and ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Clean driving record and current insurance is required.
- Ability to travel throughout the Greater San Diego and surrounding counties. Reliable transportation is a must, preferably something which can accommodate tools and parts like a small pickup or van.
- Demonstrated good work habits, including promptness to work, good attendance, and ability to maintain a clean, organized work environment.
- Ability to work under service cases and at heights up to 10 ft.
- Ability to lift up to 80lbs.
- Must carry a cell phone and be willing to work occasional off-hours in an “on-call” environment to handle emergency service (On a rotating basis with other techs).
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident Status
- Previous coffee brewer or espresso machine repair experience (Preferred)
Competitive hourly pay with the high potential for overtime.
Generous auto and fuel allowance when not using a company car.
To be considered please send a current resume and contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Greater San Diego Metro Area